Wednesday, 20 June 2018
Exit interview
Which assignments did you enjoy and why? I liked the the coding, Minecraft and Alagoo because they were easier and fun.
Which assignments did you struggle with and why? All the others i did not name because the were hard for me.
Sum up your IT experience
... What did you learn? I learned some coding and some other things.
... What should you have done to do better? I dont know i tried my best.
If you were to take IT in the future, what would you like to explore? i would like to explore some more coding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Exit interview
Which assignments did you enjoy and why? I liked the the coding, Minecraft and Alagoo because they were easier and fun. Which assignment...
-
Which assignments did you enjoy and why? I liked the the coding, Minecraft and Alagoo because they were easier and fun. Which assignment...
No comments:
Post a Comment